Cenco Propane Benefits
Cenco Propane Benefits are strong they provide an environmentally friendly and cost efficient fuel for powering all of your residential needs, such as follows:
- Home Heating – Propane benefits furnaces will not only improve efficiency and reduce energy costs. They are also typically preferred over their electric counterparts for the quality conditioning they provide. Offering flexibility in design because they can be vented either vertically or horizontally. A propane furnace will also heat air up to 25 degrees warmer than an electric heat pump. Because of its transportability, propane-fueled patio heaters can offer homeowners hundreds of additional square feet of usable outdoor living space.
- Water Heating – The most modern technology in water heating is the tankless (or hybrid) water heater. Propane tankless water heaters can reduce energy costs by as much as 60% and operate at up to 98% efficiency. A typical tankless water heater will last 5 to 10 years longer. Also, can save 12-16 square feet of floor space relative to the standard 50 gallon electric water heater.
- Indoor/Outdoor Appliances – Chefs demand it and homeowners deserve it. According to the American Gas Association, 96% of chefs prefer cooking with gas. Providing better heat control and more even heat distribution. With instant on and off gas burners allow cooking to start immediately and cool quickly thus improving safety.
- Pool/Spa Heating – Propane pool and spa heaters can bring water to the desired temperature more quickly and efficiently than an electric heater.
- Fireplaces/Log Inserts – The convenience of flipping a switch or clicking a remote to turn that cozy fire on and off, is causing more homeowners to choose a propane fueled fireplace with log inserts. Offering a virtually maintenance free fireplace and a design flexibility of direct venting. The propane fueled fireplace will also provide the function of efficiently heating the room.