Heating Oil Price Protection – “Cap” Prepay Program
Make just one payment for the year and you won’t need to worry about oil bills for the rest of the heating season. With Cenco’s Prepay Program, your price will be fixed for each prepaid gallon purchased that you sign up for and delivered between October 1st and May 31st. You must purchase a minimum of 500 gallons. Once your prepaid gallons are used up, your price will go to the prevailing market rate.
- Minimum purchase is 500 gallons. There is no maximum.
- The Cap Price is $ 2.299 per gallon. Should our posted price drop below your Cap Price the day of delivery, you will be charged the lower price for that delivery.
- Payment terms will be as follows: A. A 20% deposit will be required upon submission of contract. 5% of which is non-refundable should you cancel your contract. B. Balance is due on or before September 12, 2017. NO LATE PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- This Cap Price offer is valid for 10 days from the above date not to exceed the September 13, 2017 deadline and is valid only for address on contract. Multiple addresses cannot be combined under one contract. Please see terms & conditions pertaining to these exclusions.
- COUPONS are NOT valid with the Cap Program.
- Once your contract has been submitted and accepted, a confirmation will be sent to you. If you do not receive a confirmation please contact us as soon as possible.
- Cenco may withdraw this Cap Pre-Purchase offer at any time and may not offer it again for the upcoming season. However, if you received a confirmation your contract will be honored.
- Cap Pre-Purchase contract expires May 31, 2018. Any balance remaining at the end of your contract can be applied to the next season’s contract or if requested will be refunded.