Budget Payment Plan
Cenco Heating Oil
Thank you for considering Cenco Heating Oil's Budget Payment Plan for the 2015-2016
BUDGET PAYMENT PLAN
1. Our goal is to offer you, the customer, a way to spread payments
over a longer period of time. Instead of having to worry about a big bill
showing up at an inconvenient time you can choose a 10 or 12 month payment
option. This way you will have consistent monthly payments.
2. For added convenience you can enroll in our Automatic Delivery
Program. Automatic delivery for each individual is determined by using
daily temperatures, summer-winter hook up and consumption.
3. We now have a Service
Dept. for your convenience. For Service please call
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Payment terms are equal payments beginning May 1,
2015 for the 12 month or June 1, 2015 for the 10 month plan, due on the first of each
month. Budget Payments received after the 5th of the month will be
2. We will charge our posted price which is determined at time of
delivery. Coupons or other discounts DO NOT apply to Budget
Payments or deliveries made under this program.
3. Any Non-Payment or Returned Check of monthly budget due will void
this contract. Deliveries will be suspended pending approval from Credit
4. For added convenience your monthly Budget Plan
Payments can be automatically billed to your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
5. At the end of the heating season, May 31, 2016, any credit balances
will be taken into consideration for the computation of your new payment for the
next heating season. Any balances due must be paid in full prior to
renewing your Budget Payment Plan contract.
6. The Budget Payment Plan is NOT self-renewing. Renewals must be
signed and returned to be eligible for the program. We need to hear from you!
7. If you start the program late and our payments have
you are responsible for catching up on back payments. Payments are May
through April and June though March ONLY. They CANNOT and WILL NOT be
8. If your Budget Account is not enough to cover your deliveries
whether caused by increased consumption or unforeseen price spikes in the
heating oil market, your monthly payment will be adjusted accordingly.
Every attempt to contact you regarding such adjustments will be made.
However, if our attempts to contact go unanswered and the necessary adjustments
are unable to be made we may be forced to suspend deliveries until such a time
as you contact us to discuss your options and make necessary changes to your
9. If for any reason your fuel usage is increased (i.e. more people in
the home, construction, or anything that may alter your usage) this must be
reported to us immediately. You agree that outages resulting from past due
account balances, a change in rate of consumption from your prior deliveries,
tank and/or venting problems, incorrect usage information, or your account being
placed on a "will call" status are not the responsibility of Cenco Heating Oil.
10. We strongly recommend all storage tanks to be equipped with
overfill protection including the installation of a vent alarm. Frozen oil
lines, sludge or equipment failure remain the sole responsibility of the
homeowner or tenant. We are happy to provide a list of companies that can
install or repair alarms or any equipment if needed.
11. We reserve the right to cancel your contract at any time, at our
option, if payment is not received for services or other charges when due or if
you do not comply with the Terms and Conditions of your contract.
12. If a balance is not paid in a timely manner you can be considered
to be in default. Default means we can demand immediate payment on the
full balance. If we refer collection for the balance to an attorney or
collection agency, you will be liable for all reasonable fees incurred plus all
court costs and expenses.
13. All Budget Customers whose payments have been made on time will
receive four cents ($ .04) per gallon discount for all oil delivered
during the 2015-2016 season. This credit will appear on your account
on May 31, 2016. ALL budget payments must be received by the 5th each
month and any/all outstanding balances must be paid within the time specified by
our Credit Dept. to qualify for this discount.
Please read all TERMS AND CONDITIONS before signing and submitting this
contract. A member of our staff is available to answer questions or
address any concerns you may have. During business hours we do answer our phones
personally [not a machine].
The last page of this contract must be returned with your first month's
payment. If a monthly payment has not been indicated for you, please call
so we can determine based on your usage, and average pricing, what your monthly
payment will be.
2015-2016 BUDGET PAYMENT PLAN BELOW